Collective Ray is searching for a versatile designer with the experience and proven track record to help lead and manage projects for a busy creative team. The ideal candidate has first-rate organizational and design skills and wants to contribute to a fast-growing, dynamic business. The candidate should also have an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. We are a group of talented, fun-loving people, with a high expectation for quality.
- Work on projects from initial concept through final delivery.
- Present deliverables to clients and walk them through design decisions.
- Help shape and maintain the company’s external image by engaging with the design community
- Manage an array of projects including web, mobile, and other digital executions from initial concept through final delivery.
- Allocate resources and track schedules for individual projects.
- Contribute to overall strategic effectiveness of the creative team.
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite. (Knowledge of Sketch, AE, InDesign, C4D is a plus.)
- Experience managing the creative process from kick-off through delivery.
- Experience with relevant project management software (Pivotal, Asana, JIRA, etc.)
- Self-starter who is ambitious to pursue projects and new skills without needing the help of others.
- Excellent communication skills and a healthy balance of taking individual initiative and wanting to learn/collaborate with peers.
- 3-5 years relevant experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital product and production processes.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of print production processes from pre-flight through final delivery is a plus.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and think you’ve got what it takes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.